“Art must be life – it must belong to everybody.”Marina Abramović
QUARANTINE ART is a public exhibition of artwork created during the 2020 quarantine by local artists. Anyone can participate.
Spotlight is excited to give artists a platform to showcase and sell their work in a live setting that may not have otherwise been seen due to the coronavirus, in the hopes to encourage creation during a tough time in our history.
A portion of the proceeds will be donated to Huntington Hospital in support of their outstanding response to the Covid-19 epidemic.
Instructions to display work:
- All work must be completed during the coronavirus 2020 quarantine
- All work must be wall-hung
- No limitations on subject matter
- We are still accepting work! Drop off at Spotlight during open hours
- We ask that you keep your work on display throughout the entirety of the exhibit
- An end date to the exhibit is TBD. Please follow our social media for pick up instructions
- Work must be pre-wired, with your name and phone number written on the back
Please include the following label with your work to be put on display:
- Artist Name
- Year (2020)
- Blurb / Explanation of work (if necessary)
- Price (if applicable)
- Phone Number (to sell directly)
- All artwork is to be sold directly between buyer and artist (Spotlight will not be selling the work, nor will we be taking any commissions).
- We ask that a portion of the proceeds of the sale be donated to Huntington Hospital (suggested minimum 20%). Donate here.